My life sucks
So yeah basically I figured out that all guys suck. And I hate this one in particular. He told me he didn't want a girlfriend at the time, that he was "content" being single...But I found out that wasn't it, he just didn't want me. *Ouch*
And then last night wasn't so great either. I found out I really like this guy that I can't have because my other friend likes him to and what kinda friend would I be if I did that to her. But, I told him that I like him and he just ignores me.
So yeah, guys suck. And they can all die.
I'm sick of trying, sick of smiling, sick of crying, wish I was dying.
I wish I could just swallow the pills and not wake up.
I wish I could just bring the knife across my arm and let the blood come out.
But, I promised myself I wouldn't.
I promised myself I was stronger...
So Any Words of Advice?
And then last night wasn't so great either. I found out I really like this guy that I can't have because my other friend likes him to and what kinda friend would I be if I did that to her. But, I told him that I like him and he just ignores me.
So yeah, guys suck. And they can all die.
I'm sick of trying, sick of smiling, sick of crying, wish I was dying.
I wish I could just swallow the pills and not wake up.
I wish I could just bring the knife across my arm and let the blood come out.
But, I promised myself I wouldn't.
I promised myself I was stronger...
So Any Words of Advice?

1 Comments:
Aw, hon...I wish I could give you a ginormous hug. I've said it once and I'll say it again (because I know for a fact that you need to remind yourself from time to time...I know I have to have a pep talk to myself on a regular basis.) God loves you SOOOOOO incredibly much and I KNOW he has an amazing plan just for you. AND he has an amazing guy set aside especially for you! And you'll meet him when God knows you're both ready to be together. So until then, focus on God and grow in your love for him and then when you meet that special God-given guy, you two can continue to grow in your faith with God together.
Aaaand know that you can ALWAYS come to me to talk to. I know we're both pretty busy, but you have my phone number and you can give me a call ANYTIME, I promise.
Infinite x's and o's,
Jenn
Post a Comment
<< Home