untitled
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
Knowing there are scars,
I fell for you so long ago,
And at one time you felt it, too.
I long to hear your voice again-
Like it was when you finally said,
-said, ‘I love you,’
I was young, and I let you go.
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
Knowing there are scars.
I love you so much,
You can see it in my eyes,
I can feel it in my heart,
In the past I caused you pain,
You’re trying to act smart,
And protect yourself.
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
Knowing there are scars,
I know you will never love me,
Oh you do- Just not the way I need you to,
But, I can’t tell my heart No,
Can’t seem to change your mind either,
Can’t you see- see how much we could be,
I don’t know what to say…
Other then,
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
And seeing all the scars.
I guess this is the end,
And we are just friends,
The pain will lessen,
That’s what the experts say,
Good-bye, my Love.
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
And seeing all the scars.
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
Knowing there are scars,
I fell for you so long ago,
And at one time you felt it, too.
I long to hear your voice again-
Like it was when you finally said,
-said, ‘I love you,’
I was young, and I let you go.
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
Knowing there are scars.
I love you so much,
You can see it in my eyes,
I can feel it in my heart,
In the past I caused you pain,
You’re trying to act smart,
And protect yourself.
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
Knowing there are scars,
I know you will never love me,
Oh you do- Just not the way I need you to,
But, I can’t tell my heart No,
Can’t seem to change your mind either,
Can’t you see- see how much we could be,
I don’t know what to say…
Other then,
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
And seeing all the scars.
I guess this is the end,
And we are just friends,
The pain will lessen,
That’s what the experts say,
Good-bye, my Love.
I sit in this lonely room,
Staring at the stars,
Wondering how it all went so wrong,
Looking into my heart,
And seeing all the scars.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home