Just a little bit of everything
It's my first post for the New Year! Yay!
Cheney was a blast! I enjoyed seeing you all even if Tone' is a jerk and stood me up. I still had lotsa fun with my real friends!!
So, I have been thinking lately and I think after I graduate I wanna stay here in Shelton and continue working for Don. I really like the shows and don't mind being gone a lot. The only downside is showing on Sundays...
Yesterday I thought Tim and I had a good talk but now I am very confused. He asked me what I look for in a guy and I didn't answer him. (After everything I went through with Nash it is hard for me to open up and trust people I want to care about. But, Tim doesn't seem to understand that.) And he said, 'Well does being a Christian play a part in it?' And I honestly told him, 'It didn't before. But, after being in a relationship with a non-Christian and the hell I went through, it matters to me now.' I know I made him happy because he hugged me to death. But, today he told me that he didn't believe me. He said that I told him that because I knew that is what he wanted to hear. I love him so much, why would I lie to him? He means everything to me. I told him the truth, how do I get him to believe me? What did I do wrong?
Speaking of the little Nash part. Can you believe it's been a year since the last time he hurt me? It seems like it just happened, I can't believe how long it's been. But, if it wasn't for that relationship I don't think I would be that close to my family or to God. He also taught me that my next boyfriend has to be a Christian and has to share some of my passions.
Cheney was a blast! I enjoyed seeing you all even if Tone' is a jerk and stood me up. I still had lotsa fun with my real friends!!
So, I have been thinking lately and I think after I graduate I wanna stay here in Shelton and continue working for Don. I really like the shows and don't mind being gone a lot. The only downside is showing on Sundays...
Yesterday I thought Tim and I had a good talk but now I am very confused. He asked me what I look for in a guy and I didn't answer him. (After everything I went through with Nash it is hard for me to open up and trust people I want to care about. But, Tim doesn't seem to understand that.) And he said, 'Well does being a Christian play a part in it?' And I honestly told him, 'It didn't before. But, after being in a relationship with a non-Christian and the hell I went through, it matters to me now.' I know I made him happy because he hugged me to death. But, today he told me that he didn't believe me. He said that I told him that because I knew that is what he wanted to hear. I love him so much, why would I lie to him? He means everything to me. I told him the truth, how do I get him to believe me? What did I do wrong?
Speaking of the little Nash part. Can you believe it's been a year since the last time he hurt me? It seems like it just happened, I can't believe how long it's been. But, if it wasn't for that relationship I don't think I would be that close to my family or to God. He also taught me that my next boyfriend has to be a Christian and has to share some of my passions.

1 Comments:
Great work.
Post a Comment
<< Home