Christmas Survey
CHRISTMAS SURVEY
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year? I would like to say nice but that would be lying...so I guess both
2. What do you want most for Christmas? to be happy and be with friends and family
3. Did or do you believe in Father Christmas? I believe in God, does that count
4. What is your favorite food at Christmas? Um...I'm not sure...guess I'll have to say Green Bean Casserole
5. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? No, I'm so lame! I put it off till last minute
6. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? see above
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know and Christmas Shoes
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie? 12 Dogs of Christmas
9. What is your best memory of Christmas? I think all of them are, how do you choose just one?
10. What do you look forward to most at Christmas? Being with friends and family
11. What are you doing for Christmas this year? Going to Cheney
12. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?...There is this guy...
13. What kind of Christmas tree do you have? Depends who does the picking....if it's my dad it's a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, if it's my mom it's nice but not Full
14. Do you take part in a secret santa? Sometimes haven't for a while
15. Do you go to any Christmas parties? we usually go down to Colfax and it's kinda like a party but Ma'amie and Papa said NO this year, so I want everyone to come to our house but probably won't happen
16. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Well, let's see....Cheney...what'd'ya think?
17. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? When I wake up
18. Do you still get a stocking? I don't know, I'll tell ya after Christmas, I did last year
19. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? Yeah, when I have them. I have to buy some when I do my shopping
20. What is your Christmas wish? Like I said, Well, there is this guy...
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year? I would like to say nice but that would be lying...so I guess both
2. What do you want most for Christmas? to be happy and be with friends and family
3. Did or do you believe in Father Christmas? I believe in God, does that count
4. What is your favorite food at Christmas? Um...I'm not sure...guess I'll have to say Green Bean Casserole
5. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? No, I'm so lame! I put it off till last minute
6. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? see above
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know and Christmas Shoes
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie? 12 Dogs of Christmas
9. What is your best memory of Christmas? I think all of them are, how do you choose just one?
10. What do you look forward to most at Christmas? Being with friends and family
11. What are you doing for Christmas this year? Going to Cheney
12. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?...There is this guy...
13. What kind of Christmas tree do you have? Depends who does the picking....if it's my dad it's a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, if it's my mom it's nice but not Full
14. Do you take part in a secret santa? Sometimes haven't for a while
15. Do you go to any Christmas parties? we usually go down to Colfax and it's kinda like a party but Ma'amie and Papa said NO this year, so I want everyone to come to our house but probably won't happen
16. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Well, let's see....Cheney...what'd'ya think?
17. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? When I wake up
18. Do you still get a stocking? I don't know, I'll tell ya after Christmas, I did last year
19. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? Yeah, when I have them. I have to buy some when I do my shopping
20. What is your Christmas wish? Like I said, Well, there is this guy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home