Saturday, December 02, 2006

a-z of me

[A is for age] - 17!
[B is for best friend] - Jenn, Ty, Mike...to name a few
[C is for crush] - tim
[D is for favorite drink] - mountain dew
[E is for essential item you use everyday] - watch
[F is for favorite song at the moment] -watching you by Rodney adkins
[G is for favorite game] - i like most card games
[H is for hometown] - cheney, Washington
[I is for instruments you play] - none
[J is for favorite fruit juice] - orange juice
[K is for kids?] - none right now but later i want two or three
[L is for last kiss] - um...a long time ago...like New Year's Eve... I think that was the last time
[M is for marriage] - not right now no
[N is for number of siblings] - 3
[O is for overnight hospital stays] - 1 that I remember
[P is for phobias] - spiders, being hurt emotionally
[Q is for favorite quote] - "i can't pretend to forgive and forget. I'll make the day you met me the day you'll regret." or "Shame on you if you fooled me once, shame on me if you fooled me twice" or "Hair wild and eyes filled with pain" or "stand for something or you'll fall for anything"
[R is for biggest regret] - dating Nash, falling for Tone'
[S is for self confidence] - I have some but not as much as I use to
[T is for time you wake up] - 6:00am week days and 8:30 amweekends
[U is for underwear] - I have some
[V is for vegetable you love] - i like all don't ask me to choose
[W is for worst habit] - falling for the wrong guys
[X is for X-rays you've had] - I don't rememeber I know at least 2 not counting dentist
[Y is for yummy food] - veggies, hotdogs, hamburgers
[Z is for zodiac sign] - cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home