So in one week I will be in Cheney!!!! How awesome is that? I miss everyone there so bad.
So in school today we are working on applying for scholarships and my teacher is having us write a practice essay for the wave scholarship. But, I am getting really depressed...The reason why, I don't know what I want to do next year, I don't know where I want to go to college, or what I am gonna do for a job...So how can I start preparing. It seems so odd and I am having a hard time realizing that I am gonna be on my own. I want to stay with my family and friends for ever. I am very much a family girl so I don't know how I am gonna deal with being on my own. Moving to Shelton was a big enough deal and that isn't even on my own.
So, today I felt really bad for this kid. His name is Tim and he is sweet, nice, funny and we have become very good friends. The problem...he likes me or at least my smile. He told a friend of mine 'I like her smile...the way she is always smiling' which is ironic because I always feel down yet there is always a smile on my face. And today on the bus a girl asked if we were going out and I said no and he got this sad look on his face and I felt really bad for him. I mean really he is a nice kid and he is PERFECT boyfriend material...But, I am very confused right now and until I go to Cheney and find out what is going through that guys mind, I will NEVER be ready for a relationship.
I miss youth group so much!!! I hope I get to Cheney in time to go!!! I miss learning and growing! If I get there in time I hope they play Heart of Worship! I love that song! I feel like it's my special song, like it was wrote just for me!
Loves,
Whitney
So in school today we are working on applying for scholarships and my teacher is having us write a practice essay for the wave scholarship. But, I am getting really depressed...The reason why, I don't know what I want to do next year, I don't know where I want to go to college, or what I am gonna do for a job...So how can I start preparing. It seems so odd and I am having a hard time realizing that I am gonna be on my own. I want to stay with my family and friends for ever. I am very much a family girl so I don't know how I am gonna deal with being on my own. Moving to Shelton was a big enough deal and that isn't even on my own.
So, today I felt really bad for this kid. His name is Tim and he is sweet, nice, funny and we have become very good friends. The problem...he likes me or at least my smile. He told a friend of mine 'I like her smile...the way she is always smiling' which is ironic because I always feel down yet there is always a smile on my face. And today on the bus a girl asked if we were going out and I said no and he got this sad look on his face and I felt really bad for him. I mean really he is a nice kid and he is PERFECT boyfriend material...But, I am very confused right now and until I go to Cheney and find out what is going through that guys mind, I will NEVER be ready for a relationship.I miss youth group so much!!! I hope I get to Cheney in time to go!!! I miss learning and growing! If I get there in time I hope they play Heart of Worship! I love that song! I feel like it's my special song, like it was wrote just for me!

Loves,
Whitney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home