Just some random thoughts...
When I dumped Mike I really felt like this:

But, you know...it's not true! I still love Mike and I always will but I am over him in that since. I have moved on and it feels so great! He is a wonderful friend and I thank God for that but I wasn't his ONE and he wasn't mine...It just took my heart some convincing and finding a great guy like I have did help it!


But, you know...it's not true! I still love Mike and I always will but I am over him in that since. I have moved on and it feels so great! He is a wonderful friend and I thank God for that but I wasn't his ONE and he wasn't mine...It just took my heart some convincing and finding a great guy like I have did help it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home