Untitled for Now
So I was in a good mood last night and ended up righting a poem for someone very special!
I FOUND comfort in YOUR arms,
Knowing that you WOULD KEEP ME,
Out of HARMS way,
PLEASE let me STAY,
I've never felt this way,
And I NEVER want it to leave,
CAN'T YOU SEE-
SEE what's in front,
Of you and me?
CAN you NOT feel-
Feel the LOVE,
Coming from within,
-Our HEARTS?
Why don't you act smart
and let your true feelings SHOW?
Are you afraid of falling in love?
You will SOMEDAY KNOW,
I'm here to STAY,
Till then, Good-bye my Love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today went really well for me! I met some friends and am starting to feel like Shelton is home! I still miss you guys terribly and that will never change but at least it has eased some!
I FOUND comfort in YOUR arms,
Knowing that you WOULD KEEP ME,
Out of HARMS way,
PLEASE let me STAY,
I've never felt this way,
And I NEVER want it to leave,
CAN'T YOU SEE-
SEE what's in front,
Of you and me?
CAN you NOT feel-
Feel the LOVE,
Coming from within,
-Our HEARTS?
Why don't you act smart
and let your true feelings SHOW?
Are you afraid of falling in love?
You will SOMEDAY KNOW,
I'm here to STAY,
Till then, Good-bye my Love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today went really well for me! I met some friends and am starting to feel like Shelton is home! I still miss you guys terribly and that will never change but at least it has eased some!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home