Sunday, November 12, 2006

Frustration...

I AM FIGHTING WITH A FRIEND OF MINE. WE USE TO BE REALLY CLOSE BUT WE DRIFTED SO FAR APART AND I TRIED TO FIX IT AND MADE IT WORSE. I THINK I HAVE LOST A FRIEND...AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO.
ON THE OTHER HAND...A GUY I LIKE HAS FINALLY TAKEN NOTICE TO ME. THE ONLY PROBLEM...HE LIVES IN CHENEY AND I LIVE HERE...IT'S LIKE A BILLION MILES AWAY...DOES LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK OR IS HE JUST USING ME. I WANNA TAKE THE CHANCE AND FIND OUT BUT I AM SCARED. NASH HAS HURT ME TOO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW IF THE RIST IS WORTH IT.
SOME ADVICE PLEASE
LOVE WHIT

1 Comments:

Blogger AppyLover said...

But what about in between breaks in cheney and working here...what if i take the chance? what if i end up looking like the fool? I don't want that and i don't want to get hurt. I just wanna be loved...and I think I could find that with him...but Nash ruined my ability to trust. You know what this guy said to me later? He said, "I never liked Nash." I asked him why and he said, "Because he hurt and used you." It's sad everyone could see it but me...I don't wannt go through that again.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home