Friday, December 08, 2006

my new super poem

Dedicated to someone very special but you will never know just how much
You don’t love me when I’m awake,
Not even asleep, in your dreams,
So why should I care?Why not cut and let the pain go away?
Why keep on dreaming a dream that has no end?
Do you wanna keep me in this dark hole?Is that where I belong? Where I am suppose to stay?
You mind can’t be changed with a conversation,
A letter, hug, and kiss are of no use to you,
I can’t make you love me,
But the more I realize it,
The harder I try,
If you fall for me can I escape the hole?
I searched into your soul,
Longing to be the girl,
You run to with your problems,
But I look in the mirror,
And realize I will forever be stuck here
Because the girl you want is pretty,
And the scars make me ugly.
I look through the mirror and I can see you,
But when you look through the mirror,
You see the scars I have created,
I wanna throw my heart to you.
So you can see it…
Really see it for the first time,
But all you see is the girl on your side of the mirror,
The girl you love because she appears to be everything,Not broken and hurting like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home