Confused as hell, please help
So I really liked Tim and I took a chance and Brittany asked him if he would go to Tolo with me. He said he wanted to but there were questions he needed to ask. Then, he told me that he likes me but wants to make sure he really wants to date me before he actually does. But, we can still hold hands. It's so BS!! And I am so hurt and confused, I don't know what to do any more.
I wanna know what is so wrong with me? No guy seems to be able to get past the 'I just wanna be friends' stage? And I that ugly? Or what? I don't understand it. I want to be with him so bad, especially right now and he just doesn't seem to get it.
You were so right, Brittany. Everyone can see that we are meant to be together...BUT HIM!!! So how do I make him realize it?
Today after school we were talking and he said he still wants to go to Tolo with me and he hugged me and it hurt so bad because he doesn't realize just how much I wish he would do that and really mean it. Really hug me and enjoy it NOT because he thinks I'm sad or hurting but because he cares and wants to.
I wanna know what is so wrong with me? No guy seems to be able to get past the 'I just wanna be friends' stage? And I that ugly? Or what? I don't understand it. I want to be with him so bad, especially right now and he just doesn't seem to get it.
You were so right, Brittany. Everyone can see that we are meant to be together...BUT HIM!!! So how do I make him realize it?
Today after school we were talking and he said he still wants to go to Tolo with me and he hugged me and it hurt so bad because he doesn't realize just how much I wish he would do that and really mean it. Really hug me and enjoy it NOT because he thinks I'm sad or hurting but because he cares and wants to.

1 Comments:
Hey Whitney,
Don't forget that God has an AMAZING plan for you and He has a special someone set aside just for you, whether that is Tim or not. Prayer is always good.
I love you and miss you!!!
Jenn
Post a Comment
<< Home