Sunday, February 04, 2007

Friendship

So, I am the type of girl who really cares about her friends.
I know this is just one example but Im so sick of having friends like Jake. You are good enough for them until they fit in with the next best thing. Well, I'm sick of caring so much about what happens to them and then being dumped.
I also feel like since I moved here you guys forgot about me. I know it's probably not true but it does feel that way. Like I'm only good enough when I'm in Cheney/Tyler/Spokane. Like I'm just second best here.
And I know it takes two to make a friendship work which is why Im making my move now and letting you know how I feel.
I mean what would it hurt to send me a message once in awhile...or at least respond to the one I sent.
Now, I know this doesn't pertain to all of you and thanks to those who have been true friends...The rest, 'I've said what I needed to say, I've done what I needed to do, Now whatever happens, I will leave up to you.'

2 Comments:

Blogger AppyLover said...

I forgot to add: I know you guys are busy and have your own life but so do I but I still try to make time for you guys...
I love my job and want you guys to be happy for me because I am happy here but I miss you guys and wish I felt like you missed me too!

10:53 PM  
Blogger AppyLover said...

You probably still do like him. What did he do that made him "hot" today?

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home